Headskinz SOLAR SHIELDS are a premium product that has been lab tested to deliver SUPERIOR SUN PROTECTION (50+UPF).
Made from a premium and specific blend of Spandex material, they have a slightly silkier sheen to standard Headskinz, and they are super comfortable, super light and highly breathable.
Heaskinz Solar Shields are the perfect head wear solution for those that spend time in the sun.
Similar to buffs in concept
- The Cap Beanie
- For the urban look, and a way to cover your helmet hair. To achieve the Cap/Beanie style, start by turning the Headskinz inside out. Then, twist the middle of the bandana (one full rotation) and then pull the top section over the bottom to make a cap shape.
- The Chin Chill
- This is a very comfortable and functional way to wear your Headskinz. Slip them over your head and under your chin. Then, simply pull up the tube and rest it over your chin.
- The Face Mask
- Perfect for displaying the character and skulls designs, and standing out from the crowd. Simply pull up the Headskinz above your nose (and under your eyes). For maximum effect, do this in front of a mirror so that you can ensure correct position of the character on your face. You can also fold the top part inside the bandana for the perfect comfort and positioning of the design.
- The Hair Band
- Also known as the Alice Band or the Daisy Duke, this style help manage your hair, but is also very much in trend. To wear it this way, start with having the Headskinz around your neck, and then pull the front part up and over your head to cover your hair, and until the bottom part is resting on your forehead.
- The Hair Tie/Scrunchie
- One of the simplest ways to wear Headskinz. Works with every design, looks great, and is highly functional. Very straight forward, wear it like a like a scrunchie, to hold back your pony tail.
- The Headband
- Perfect for the gym, during activity or when you just wanna look cool! Wrap the Headskinz on your forehead, like a head band. You can then decide on how wide or narrow you like to make it. Some like it smaller to cover the forehead, others like it wider to cover some of the top of the head. Either way, they look great.
- The Hoodie/Balaclava
- HOODIE – This style keeps you warm in winter, but also offers great back-of-neck protection in the warmer months. It also works really well under a helmet or cap. Start with the Headskinz around your neck, then hold the front under your chin while you pull the back part up and over the your head. The bottom part remains on your chin, the top part rests on your forehead.
BALACLAVA – The same method achieves the BALACLAVA style of wearing Headskinz. The only difference is that the bottom part of the bandana is lifter to cover the nose. In other words, the bottom part of THE HOODIE rests on the Chin, but the bottom part of THE BALACLAVA rests on your nose.
- The bold and the brave always make this style look sexy. To wear Headskinz this way, start by turning the Headskinz inside out. Then place your hands through the bandana. Your right hand enters from the right side to grab the left hand edge, and your left hand enters from the left hand side to grab the right side edge. Then, pull both ends through the bandana creating a knot. Then, simply move the knot to a position that allows a comfortable fit of the bandana on your head. (Refer diagram)
- The Sahara
- This one offers great protection to the back of the neck, and it looks great when you are in the outback. Start by turning the Headskinz inside out, then lay it flat on your head (that’s right, FLAT and on your head). Then, press the bottom layer of the Headskinz on your forehead with one hand, and then use the other hand to pull the top layer over to the back of your head. The fabric covers your head, and leaves a tail over the back of your neck. (Refer diagram)
- The Scarf
- One of the most common and popular ways to wear Headskinz. Great for winter, and stylish every other time. Simply rest the Headskinz loosely around you neck.
- The Wrist Band
- Another very simple way to wear Headskinz, but also one of the coolest. Works with every design, looks great, and is highly functional. Simply twist and wrap the Headskinz around your wrist. Make it as thick or thin as you like. We prefer the thicker look… very urban and rock star!
- The Blind Fold
- Whether you are kinky at heart,or need a comfortable way to cover your eyes (eg. Cover your eyes to sleep on the plane/at home, or perhaps in a game, or a surprise), Headskinz provide a super comfortable, cool and fun way to blind fold. This style is one of our favourites.. Simply wear the Headskinz to cover your eyes.