Lightweight oval carabiner
The lightweight OK carabiner is made of aluminum. It has an oval shape that allows optimal loading of devices with a wide cross-section, such as pulleys, rope clamps and mobile fall arresters. Its fluid interior design and Keylock system facilitate handling. It is available in three locking systems: automatic TRIACT-LOCK or BALL-LOCK system, or the manual SCREW-LOCK system. OK can be connected to the CAPTIV bar to favor positioning of the carabiner along the major axis, to limit the risk of it flipping and to keep it integrated with the device.
- Symmetrical oval shape allows optimal loading of devices with a wide cross-section, such as pulleys, rope clamps and mobile fall arresters
- Aluminum carabiner whose light weight reduces the weight of equipment the worker at height needs to carry
- May be used with a CAPTIV positioning bar to favor loading of the carabiner along the major axis, to keep it integrated with the device, and to limit the risk of it flipping
- Fluid interior design limits the risk of having a catch point and facilitates rotation of the carabiner
- To ensure optimal efficiency, OK carabiners use the Keylock system: the body/gate interface does not have a hook that could snag on anchors, ropes, harness equipment loops...
- H cross-section:
- ensures an optimal strength/weight ratio
- protects markings from abrasion
- the manual screw-lock with red band provides a visual warning when the carabiner is unlocked