DMM Bat Plates raise the bar in design, performance and strength. Precision machining and heat treatment make them strong, light and incredibly versatile.
The Bat shape minimises height loss in complex rigging scenarios and generous radii allow direct attachment of textiles as well as connectors. The oversized central hole allows for effortless centralising of connections and gives a perfect technician clipping point.
- Available in 2 sizes for numerous rigging configurations
- Textile friendly surfaces with large radii
- Centralised connection point for stable rescuer attachment
- Can be bolted together for '100% redundancy' in system
- CNC machined from high strength heat treated Aluminium
- Conforms to NFPA 1983 (2012 Ed) Class G
For all you IRATA teamsters you may need to double up on rigging plates to comply with the requirements of the ICOP.