The Screwlock Cable is one of the quickest, easiest and most cost-effective way to create a tool connection point from existing hang-holes or slots. With a core band made from aircraft-grade steel, the fully load rated and certified Screwlock Cable is as dependable as it is hard-wearing.
Create your secure tool connection point by simply threading the Screwlock Cable through an existing hang-hole/slot in your tool, and screw closed. Add a drop of thread-locking compound before you screw shut to create a permanent, load rated connection point on your tools.
- PU coated aircraft-grade steel provides a hard-wearing tool anchor that's easy to maintain.
- Fully load rated and certified.
- An easy installation process that can be performed on-site.
- Can be locked permanently using thread locking compounds.
- Available in four sizes.
- Size 1: 3.0mm x 120mm | Max Load 1.0kg
- Size 2: 3.0mm x 150mm | Max Load 1.0kg
- Size 3: 4.0mm x 160mm | Max Load 2.0kg
- Size 4: 4.0mm x 200mm | Max Load 2.0kg
- ANSI/ISEA 121-2018 Compliant
Download Product Information Flyer.