Black Diamond Magnetron Rocklock uses the power of magnets to reinvent the auto-locking carabiner.
Magnetron Technology uses two magnetic arms in the gate and a steel insert in the keylock nose to create an ultra-secure, self-clearing and redundant locking mechanism that can easily be used with either hand.
Our classic RockLock shape is ideal for belaying, making anchors or rappelling, and its keylock nose prevents snagging on slings and ropes.
- Keylock nose prevents snagging
- Innovative gate design uses two magnetic arms in the gate and a steel insert in the nose for super secure, interference-free closure
- Easy operation with either hand
- Type H or HMS connector. For dynamic belaying using a Munter Hitch or belay device.
- Square hinge end holds belay loop securely in place
- Slightly curved spine maximizes gate opening
- Weight: 87 g
- Closed Gate Strength: 24 kN
- Open Gate Strength: 7 kN
- Minor Axis Strength: 7 kN
- Gate Opening: 21 mm