The Tool Grapple® With Auto-Stop sets the benchmark for retractable tool tethers in today’s world.
Exclusively developed by GRIPPS and engineered to handle the rigours of the harshest height environments, this tool retractor exceeds expectations.
A built-in Auto-Stop feature allows you to lock the length of the wire cable tether to any length, avoiding tension on the tether while working.
On top of this, the Tool Grapple® has been dynamically tested for hand tools weighing up to 2.5kg‚ this includes a substantial safety factor with failure point recorded at 550kg!
- Auto-lock tether to any length.
- Rubberised ABS synthetic housing.
- Woven stainless steel (PU sleeved) wire cable for superior flexibility.
- 1.25m auto-retracting wire cable tether.
- Self-locking dual-action carabiner for maximum safety.
- Can be connected to the wrist when attached to a Wrist Anchor (Gripps H01086)
- Max Length: 1.25m
- Max Load: 2.5kg
Download Product Information Flyer