The Bolt-Vault is designed to mitigate the risk of small objects used during live-edge works. The patented design creates a protected environment around the wearer's hand, while two reinforced interlace panels allow for the insertion of tools and working applications (such as bolt threads).
Constructed from heavy-duty nylon, the Bolt-Vault has been strenuously tested in commercial environments to guarantee a long life under harsh working conditions. The tactical nylon weave allows tools and other objects to come into the working environment while maintaining the integrity of the drop protection zone.
The Bolt-Vault is secured to the wrist with industrial-grade Velcro and features two integrated and fully load rated tether anchor points, allowing the user to attach tools of up to 2.5kg each directly to the Bolt-Vault itself.
- Creates an instant drop control environment around the wearer's hand.
- Constructed from heavy-duty nylon.
- Folds down to a standard glove size when not in use.
- Two reinforced mesh windows allow you to see objects inside.
- Two tactical nylon weave panels allow insertion of tools/objects.
13cm wide x 11cm deep x 25cm high
- Max Load (D-Ring): 2.5kg
- Max Load (Pouch): 2.5kg
- Conforms to ANSI/ISEA 121-2018
Download Product Information Flyer