The Vertic Triple Lock is a fully-equipped body harness, work-positioning harness and sit harness with a multitude of innovative and detailed solutions. Two models are available: with Easy-Glider buckles or with Triple-Lock buckles in the leg loops.
- The harness is easy to put on and take off from the side (using a Cobra buckle). Need not be pulled over the head
- The vertical backstraps run sideways over the hip. This ensures maximum freedom of thigh movement and when bending the upper body.
- The waist belt is fixed to the vertical backstraps with a Velcro fastener. This means that, when heavy equipment is carried, the load is optimally transferred to the shoulder bands.
- Leg loop construction with three-dimensional design and elastic inserts for maximum freedom of movement and optimum hanging comfort
- Covered buckles protect the webbing from premature wear at exposed points.
- Quick and easy handling of tape ends (even when wearing gloves) thanks to a stopper seam before the end stop
- Two fall arrest eyelets in accordance with EN 361 (dorsal fall arrest eyelet flexibly mounted to prevent snagging in shafts or narrow passages)
- Two gear straps with click buckles on the back of the waist belt for attaching further equipment (e.g. first aid kit)
- Four rigid gear loops for up to 12 carabiners ( Load: 25 kg)
- Central eyelet according to EN 813 for attaching an abseiling device
- 2 large aluminium D-rings as side eyelets in accordance with EN 358 provide a work position and a stand-by position for fastening a lanyard
- One attachment option for the SM clip on each leg loop (load: 0 kN)
- 2 central loops for attaching a work positioning seat (Air Lounge)
- 2 freely positionable gear loops for accommodating a Y-shaped lanyard (load: 0 kN)
- 2 loops on the chest harness for attaching a radio set
- Fall Arrest Eyelet Back: Yes
- Fall Arrest Eyelet Front: Yes
- Lataral Eyelets: Yes
- Restraint Loop: Yes
- Weight: 1.600g