Beal Industrie ropes have been specially adapted to meet the requirements of companies working at height. With a 10.5mm diameter this rope remains exceptionally supple when compared with other similar low stretch ropes.
The Beal Industrie 10.5mm is the most popular in our range for rope access purposes.
- Semi-static type A construction, for work at height
- Supple 10.5mm diameter
- Lightweight construction
- Breaking load - 2700 daN(kg)
- Strength with figure 8 knot - 1950 daN(kg)
- Strength with sewn terminations - 2400 daN(kg)
- Impact Force - Factor 0,3 - 5.1 kN
- Weight per metre - 65g
- Number of factor 1 falls - 16
- Sheath percentage - 38%